There are so many questions and comments that come in to all of the sites; but the one that is the most intriguing is when people ask exactly what does it mean to plead the Blood Of Jesus.
The bible talks about coming to God in worship in a correct way; he who worships God in spirit and in truth. Another way of saying it might: Be honest and realize that you are in the presence of Almighty God, respect Him, Honor Him and be sincere.
The truth of the matter is that faith is even misunderstood by many believers. Too often, people think that because they are in a setting that is not their church, they cannot exhibit their faith as they would in their own church or around their friends. Plain and simple to do so would be to deny Jesus with few exceptions and I totally realize there are some.
But, not praising God say at a Home going Service when invited to truly praise God because it isn’t our church may in fact be a “religious” act. An act born out of traditions and habits that “seem” to be centered around God. Our doing that…or compromising ourselves to allow the behavior of others in a spiritual environment; to impact our behavior…may actually be religious in nature and that pulls us away from honesty and sincerity!
Now…let’s talk about the Blood Of Jesus. They are not just words. I submit that Pleading The Blood Of Jesus is a Powerful Supernatural Event…and when you plead it with a pure heart…you open the door for an everyday miracle!
Jesus shed His Blood for us on the cross that we all who choose to make Him our Lord and Savior will have life forever! There is no longer the sting of death! We have the last laugh on that!
But the rulers of this world have not understood it; if they had, they would not have crucified our glorious Lord. 1 Corinthians 2: 8
The Blood that Jesus shed is so powerful that it saved mankind from eternal damnation and the devil works so hard to convince people that it isn’t true so hell won’t be empty!
The precious Blood of Jesus is a protection fo us. When we envision in our hearts and with our faith that it is smeared on us or covers us…we are protected. But, it has to be by faith. One night I prayed when getting in the bed that the Blood of Jesus would protect me and I envisioned that it was all over my bed, me, the sheets, the pillows…it brought about my breakthrough. The devil stopped tormenting me in my sleep. Oh I have faith in the Blood of Jesus and there are countless others!
- My Blood Covenant! by E. Davenport December 11, 2011 (thebloodofjesus.wordpress.com)
- This Is The Year For Your Miracle! by E. Davenport January 1, 2012 (peacefulone.wordpress.com)
- Get Saved! That Will Make It A Really Happy New Year!!! by E. Davenport January 1, 2012 (healmenow.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Proofed! by Elaine Davenport December 7, 2011 (faithcenter.wordpress.com)
- Salvation Power!!!! by E. Davenport December 14, 2011 (faithcenter.wordpress.com)
- The Blood of Jesus Christ: Not Less Significant (christianityinafrica.wordpress.com)
- “What Can Wash Away My Sins; Nothing But the Blood of Jesus” (verticalviewer.wordpress.com)
- The Blood of Jesus Cleanses (prhayz.wordpress.com)
- Cleanse me (9millionvoices.com)