You know sometimes things can be right in front of our eyes and we can’t see it. Happens all of the time. I find myself watching certain movies more than once and everytime…everytime seeing something or hearing something for what seems like the “first” time.
And so…I look at Revelation 12: 11 It’s talking about something that already happened…but it’s a description about the future. It’s one of those Gold Nuggets or gems that the bible holds for believers. An unbeliever isn’t going to think that it makes sense. To them it would be like finding a winning lottery ticket for a date that hasn’t come yet. For real. But for you…it is put there not to tell us just about how Satan can finally be defeated in the end times to be locked up for a thousand years…but also to tell us what to do when we face our greatest adversities!
It tells us two things : that we overcome Satan…out man him…our adversary…our enemy…with THE BLOOD OF JESUS …(and notice the conjunctive word or the bridge…) AND the word of our testimony…
The Blood of Jesus brings the victory…we know that part…but at the SAME TIME so also does our sharing our testimony…it brings the Blessing and not in any way that we can understand….just like pleading The Blood of Jesus brings victory, certainty and peace…so also does a simple thing like sharing our testimony!
After a horribly long brain surgery…I survived. Though there are no signs of it now…I was left paralyzed on the left side of my body, with a unfaltering stutter , poor vision, not able to walk and amidst many skeptics.
So with that in mind…a wonderful group of Jehovah’s witnesses rang my doorbell. I invited them all in…and they seemed quite comfortable in my Living room to hear my testimony about the Glory and the Goodness of God!
I’m sure they wondered how could I praise Him so passionately…for letting me live when I did not come out of the surgery perfect? In fact, it would be a few more years before I would fully recover…but God did some outstanding things with me…during those times.
They didn’t get to see the full outcome…they never came back…yet I could see in their eyes…their being inspired by someone who wasn’t ashamed to declare God good! Oh it was amazing to be used as a vessel to spread a message of hope, thankfulness, gratitude…
We all have work to do…so I ask God that He anoint each of us…to share our testimonies…with others…in this Holy Season…in Jesus Name. So Be It!
- The Blood of Jesus in Spiritual Battle (dianarasmussen.com)
- This is my Testimony!!! (refinedandpurifiedblog.wordpress.com)
- Pleading the Blood of Jesus Is an Action Word… Amen !! (willistine.wordpress.com)
- My Testimony: My Story, His Glory (Part 3) (sapphiresthoughts.wordpress.com)
- Revelation 12 | the Woman and the Dragon (genesisjhelzo.wordpress.com)
- You’re An Overcomer (godandsports.net)
- How to Overcome Satan (Rev. 12:11) (theeyesoffaith.wordpress.com)
Imagine a man or woman with freedom or independence who lets someone talk them into giving it up. This is what happens when believers of Christ walk away. It can be done in such a way that it truly makes sense and people can become blinded to the truth. We come against such notions and actions in prayer in Jesus Name. He shed his blood for the remission of our sins and it will not be wasted!
Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
When I was in kindergarten, they said that one day I would graduate from high school. It seemed a long ways off. I had no proof that would happen. No promise that I would even live that long\, but sure enough one day I did. The same thing happened with marriage and having children and many of the milestones in my life. There was a time that I could see none of these things; but they all came to pass. I had faith for them to happen. Well I have been told that I will be given eternal life after I gave my heart to Jesus and made him my Lord and Savior. I have faith to believe that.
So many people do not understand why followers of Christ embrace the Blood of Jesus which they cannot see. I see it everywhere I go. I see it over my bed, around m house around my family, around my car, anywhere I am led to put it. It is my protection, my defense, it is the currency that was necessary to save me from the pit of hell.
- Jesus Was And Is Busier Than Any Doctor! June, 2013 (peacefulone.wordpress.com)
- Nothin’ but the Blood of the Lamb (yearoffaith2013.com)
- The blood of Jesus cleanses us from sin (wordsofgrace.wordpress.com)
- Thirsty Faith ! by E. Davenport June, 2013 (faithcenter.wordpress.com)
- POWER IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS (wednessday 26th June 2013) (rccgworldwide.wordpress.com)
- OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 26th JUNE, 2013. POWER IN THE BLOOD: BY PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE (bobbyedegbo.wordpress.com)
- Three Precious Blood Prayers (prayers4reparation.wordpress.com)